Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stupid computer or me?

Okay, I know it has been too long since my last post so let me tell you why. I am fighting with my computer and losing. I have been waiting to upload pictures from my camera. Lets face it, the only reason to have a blog is to see the pictures. I can't get my computer to accept my pictures. Every time I try to upload them, my computer freezes up. I thought it was a problem with the software but I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it didn't fix the problem. I thought that maybe it was the camera but I don't think that is the case either. I have spent days trying to figure out what is wrong and how to fix it. I am at a loss. So I turn to you. Maybe one of you is computer genius and can help me fix my problem. I don't know what else to do other than huck this computer out the window. That wouldn't solve the problem either. I would just have to buy another computer and lets face it, who can afford that right now.

No comments: