Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer Swimming

I have been meaning to post this for quite some time. We have been having a blast swimming this summer. I thought that I had more pictures of all the kids. I will have to get some more but I did manage to get a few of Ian. Everyday I am reminded that boys are different from girls, even at an early age. Ian has always liked to do his own thing. This isn't any different in the pool. I started the summer putting him in a baby float. The girls loved it at this age. They would just kick back and float. Not Ian. He hated it. He even managed to climb out of it. He wanted to walk around the pool and do his own thing. So out of frustration, I put some floaties on him, just to make sure he didn't fall in and drown. He loves them. It took all of about 30 minutes for him to figure out how to keep his mouth out of the water. He now absolutely loves swimming. He will jump off the step and swim across the little pool. He can spin circles and is in love with the water.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jay and Stephanie Adams said...

It's funny, isn't it? How early on those boys are sooo different. You've got some absolutely adorable kiddos, Lyn!