Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Morgan is Fabulous

Morgan has had another great year at school. She earned a trophy for practicing 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week for the whole school year. She worked very hard on that making sure she and Kennedy remembered to get that done even through the holidays and her mom having a baby. Way to go!

She also made the Principle's Honor Roll again this year which means that she had straight A's. Great Job!


She also enjoyed playing her violin this year and was the top of her magnet class this year even though she was the youngest in her class. She is flying.


She is also my saving grace at home. She is such a joy to have. She loves to help me whenever I need it. She is always willing to hold the baby when I am in the middle of making dinner and he wants to be held. She is always willing to help Emmy if I can't get to her right away. She will even put down her video games and watch her brother so I can take a shower. I really do appreciate everything she does to help out at home. Thanks Morgan.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: