Friday, February 29, 2008

Terrible Twos

So Emersen is 2. The other day, I realized that I hadn't heard from her for a while. That is never a good thing. I called her name and she didn't answer. She always answers. Not good. I went looking for her and couldn't find her. Then I heard a noise coming from the playroom closet. I looked inside and guess what I found. Apparently Emmy found my makeup. Luckily I grabbed the camera before I grabbed the wipes. She really keeps me on my toes. But I am proud to announce that she is now potty trained and it only took a couple of weeks. Now we only have one in diapers. Ya whoo!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sara spils said...

The ONLY way i can support these kind of shenanagins is if you post lots and lots of pickture. Blogs... grrrr! I've been proven highly resistant, but there is always a bug that't'll bring you down. Pictures of you hooligans are my bug. Love you and Love emmy stories. love- sara

Brekke said...

Quiet is something that mothers always look for, but usually it means that someone is up to no good. Welcome to the blog world. It's addicting, I gotta warn you.

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Ok, is she totally free of nightime diaper wearing too. I know we see you in the bathroom quite frequently, but give me some tips for the night time. Congrats Emmerson.

Kaylene said...

Hahaha! Oh that's adorable!